There are plenty of stocks in market never get obsessed with one Stock.

Date: 01/September/2020

On 26-august-2020 brought 100 shares of ITC @196 with no stop loss, target  ,Entry and Exit strategy. Just hoping for the price to go in the right direction. This is not first time I made this mistake, I repeated this many times. Hoping for the stock price to go in the right direction. I must make my mind psychologically adapt to the strategy.



Today AGR verdict needs to be  come out which will impact AIRTEL and IDEA stock prices definitely. 
Airtel's OHCL was 513, 555, 549, 513. Airtel was trailing from few days. on 26-8-2020 it's price was around 514-520. If I purchased airtel instead of  ITC the scenario would be ,
 I would have 39 shares in my portfolio at 514;
I would have made a profit of 1300 if I sold Airtel at 550;

Too much obsession with ITC made forget other opportunities. But I my interest was in capital protection. I didn't calculated Risk and Reward ratios.  One thing to learn here is there are too many opportunities in markets. One should never stick with one Stock. 
Now I don't want to loose my capital so I wait for ITC to move in right direction.. 
But I didn't read Annual Returns of Telecom Company till now.. I don't what are AGR DUES.
I need to learn these things. 

In future DATA price hike will definetly again Impact IDEA and Airtel  share prices.
but these companies user base is gradually decreasing. they may be switching to JIO..
don't have any idea of dates of fresh Data Rates..

There are many opportunities in Stock market. we need to look atleast 2 to 3 stocks and we should calculate Risk and Reward ratio and BROKERAGE AS well. Then we will have to choose which one's give the  most rewards...

My capital is Just  Rs 20,000 so I don't have many Options either to diversify my investment!

STUPIDEST THING WAS BUYING YES BANK SHARES.. 
 I brought yes bank share with intention of holding for long term so that some day their value would be double or even triple. I will exit it without making any losses. 


I am however hoping for a breakthrough in ITC. 
QUOTE FROM TWITTER>>
My Trading slowly improved, But the breakthrough came when I realized that the key to winning was inside my head and not inside a computer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eicher Motors rally missed, postitional trading and Intraday trading results..